Visit the Palace of Versailles, view its history first hand and take a stroll around the gardens over half a day with fast-track access.
Our guide will take the time to explain the history of the Palace of Versailles to you during the trip to the Palace, unveiling its treasures to thrill you. Afterwards, you will then be able to stroll freely in the gardens to marvel at its sumptuous fountains, groves, ponds and its famed hooks.
This visit is the ideal chance for you to learn more about the Palace of Versailles while bypassing queues to access its 67 000 m2, its more than 700 rooms, the King’s Grand Apartment and its 7 majestic halls.
- Photos with flash are not permitted inside the palace
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour
- Flat shoes are highly recommended
- Transport from/to the PULLMAN Hotel, Paris Tour Eiffel
Included in the price:
- Roundtrip transport in luxury coach
- Skip the line entrance ticket for the Palace and gardens
- Interpreter - guide and individual audiophone
- Guided tour of the Palace, free visit to the gardens
Not included in the price:
- Pick-up from/to your place of residence
(REF : VAM)