Come and discover the Palace of Versailles alongside our guide who awaits you beneath the statue of Louis XIV, in front of the Palace. Thanks to fast-track access, you will swiftly reach the palace to lose yourself in the realm of royal power.
Our guide will share with you the story of the great monarchs, from Louis XIV to Louis XVI, all brought to life with snippets of information on their reigns and everyday life. Browse the different rooms, each one bearing the name of a Greek deity. Gaze in wonder at the grandeur of the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles, which in bygone days acted as a reception hall.
Complete the visit to the Palace by discovering the magic of its gardens and marvel at the endeavours of André le Nôtre, their renowned landscape architect. Saunter along the pathways and appreciate the flowerbeds and fountains that pepper the park. Discover the Grand Trianon conceived by Louis XIV as well as the Petit Trianon built by Louis XV. And to round things off, you cannot overlook a stroll in the rustic Queen’s Hamlet, a favourite spot of Marie Antoinette’s, where she liked to rest with her children.
Our tips :
- Photos with flash are not permitted inside the palace
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour
- Flat shoes are highly recommended
- Transport included from a meeting point in Paris
The visit includes :
- Entrance to the Palace, gardens, Trianons and the Queen’s Hamlet.
- Services provided by a lecturer for the Palace and gardens
- Traditional lunch in the castle park restaurant
- Transportation by bus from Paris and back
Not included in the price :
- Transportation from your hotel to the departure point in Paris
(REF : VT)